Meeting With the Essex MPs | Apr 3, 2020
- Canada emergency response benefit (CERB) and its effects on availability of labour, as well as gaps in coverage.
- Canada emergency wage subsidy (CEWS), where it’s working and where it’s not.
- Border issues – health care workers and truckers safety, community transmission concerns
- Local Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) distribution.
- MP offices sharing responses and approaches to constituent’s inquiries and needs
- Impacts on Canada summer jobs program.
- How to get food and other resources to those in need.
- How to address the impacts on small businesses”