Petition Against Bill C-21 Regarding Airsoft and Paintball | Feb 27, 2021
MP Dowdall has sponsored Petition e-3201. It was initiated by recognizing the concerns Bill C-21’s had to potentially impact the airsoft and paintball sport.
The petition states:
We, the undersigned, residents and citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to:
- Reject Bill C-21 to save the jobs of thousands of Canadians;
- Fully and unambiguously legalize airsoft and paintball so citizens and residents can continue to purchase and use as sporting equipment
- Recognize that airsoft and paintball are safe activities that many tens of thousands of Canadians participate in;
- Recognize that airsoft and paintball do not represent any risk to public safety and banning will not improve public safety; and
- Not needlessly target law abiding citizens who use airsoft and paintball for sporting purposes.
Visit the Petition website below: